Thursday, October 6, 2011

How I fabricated my custom eyeshadow palette :)

How I fabricated my custom eyeshadow palette :) Video Clips.





cupcakeonawire.blogspot.com ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ https Disclaimer: I would recommend this project for adults over 18 years. If you are under 18, parental guidance try if you want to try something, what I'm doing in this video. I use a candle, the shadow to emerge from the pots, this goes with a flame and then I have to tell you how dangerous it can be something, if you're not careful to warn. You have been warned:) I decided to de-and re-pot all my Maybelline ExpertEye shadow. I reused an old palette, and converted only with the recent de-pot shade. Then I have a set fleur de lis vinyl sticker on the wall in front of him to customize a bit ', I hope you like it! 96 illustrations in color eye shadow palette (the shell) candles hairdryer caliper pins sewing eye shadow to the de-pot of light work (it was something to protect the work surface) ---------- adhesive vinyl wall --- - ---------------------- BlogTV: ‪ www.blogtv.com Daily Booth: ‪ dailybooth.com blog:cupcakeonawire.blogspot.com Twitter twitter.com -------------------------------------Starring/Edited/Filmed by Sarah M Intro/Outro Graphic Design by Sarah M Music (CC-BY) : All music licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 US License Name of the track: "Frannie- Instrumental" Artist of the track: Josh Woodward www.joshwoodward.com www.youtube.com Direct URL of the track: www.joshwoodward.com Link to the license terms: www.joshwoodward.com Name of the track: "East Side Bar- Instrumental ...

Tags: diy, eyeshadow, custom palette, depotting, depanning, maybelline, expert eyes, quad, beauty, cosmetics, makeup, vlog, girly, cupcakeonawire, howto, tutorial

ice cream recipes cuisinart ice cream maker jay bird headphones Homedics Paraspa Pro Paraffin Bath

No comments:

Post a Comment